Our Nicest and most Powerful (100mA) EMS unit!
EMS 7500 2nd edition's features include, Dual Channel, 3 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds, 1 Sec./ step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- 3 Modes: Constant ,Synchronous, Alternate
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.
Important Notice: Prescription required
This item can be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or with a doctor’s prescription. Prescriptions can be faxed to (866)992-1514. If a prescription is not faxed at time of order you will be contacted within 24 hours by our sales team.