Pronex Cervical Traction unit is one of the most widely used items today by both health care professionals and patients in the privacy of their own home. It features a specially designed cushion that cradles under the cervical region to correctly align and support the occiput at the base of your head. Once in position, the patient uses an inflation bulb to slowly expand the bellows with air, creating a gentle stretch of up to 30 lbs of continuously adjustable cervical neck traction. As the bellows expand against the upper neck and shoulders, the Pronex cervical traction model applies a gentle, pull while supporting the natural cervical curvature - perfect for home use! An air release valve ensures a comfortable release of pressure when getting out of the device. All of our Pronex models are brand new, factory sealed, ready for immediate delivery.
Pronex Cervical Traction Features:
• Unique design provides anatomically correct traction.
• Pronex is the only home traction device that creates an even distraction in the anterior and posterior cervical discs while supporting the natural curvature of the neck.
• Provides up to 30 lbs of continuously adjustable pull.
• Does not aggravate the temporomandibular joint.
• User friendly; No assembly required, no weights, no cables, no springs or levers.
• Portable device, comfortable and convenient - perfect for home use.
• Encourages regular use by the patient at home, helping to break the chronic pain cycle.
• One year warranty, (all parts and labor); see manual for instructions and additional warnings.
Once in position, the patient uses an inflator bulb to slowly expand the bellows with air, creating a gentle stretch of up to 30 lbs of continuously adjustable traction. An air release valve on the bulb simplifies intermittent and/or static traction and provides a gentle release of pressure. The cushion aligns with and supports the occiput as the bellows expands against the upper trapezius. PRONEX supports the natural alignment of the cervical spine for maximum comfort and stretch. As the bellows expands, gentle pressure comfortably lifts the head, applying traction while supporting the cervical curve.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0855
Three Pronex Cervical Traction Sizes:
Measure the circumference around your neck for the correct size:
• Regular: neck circumference from 14 to 16 inches (fits over 80% of the general population and most women of typical height, weight and neck size).
• Large: neck circumference from 16 to 18 inches.
• Wide: neck circumference more than 18 inches.
Important Notice: Prescription required
This item can be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or with a doctor’s prescription. Prescriptions can be faxed to (866)992-1514. If a prescription is not faxed at time of order you will be contacted within 24 hours by our sales team.