The TENS 7000 2nd edition is the unit to win your customer's business!
Our Nicest and most Powerful (100mA) TENS unit. TENS 7000 2nd edition's features include, Dual Channel, 5 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0-5 5Hz; Pulse width adjustable, 50~300uS; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.
Important Notice: Prescription required
This item can be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or with a doctor’s prescription. Prescriptions can be faxed to (866)992-1514. If a prescription is not faxed at time of order you will be contacted within 24 hours by our sales team.
White Foam Topcoat Electrodes Benefits: 4 per pack • Superior moisture resistance for use with hot/cold therapy. • White Foam topcoat is constructed with a very soft layering system, providing the patient with unmatched comfort during treatment ...
Portable Electrotherapy for therapists on the move
• 2 channels of electrical stimulation output
• Logical control system and large easy-to-read graphical LCD display
• 4 standard waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, Russian and High Volt
The Economy series of electrodes are made from high quality imported gel and have a white cloth backing. Under normal use, expect 8 to 10 uses. 4 pieces per package. Size: 1.5 x 1.5"
This lead wire is used to connect the current from the TENS device to your electrodes. These lead wires will fit most standard TENS, EMS, IF units made after the year 2000, such as the TENS 2800, TENS 3000, TENS 7000, EMS 5.0, EMS 7500, Twin Stim.
The TENS 7000 2nd edition is the unit to win your customer's business! Our Nicest and most Powerful (100mA) TENS unit. TENS 7000 2nd edition's features include, Dual Channel, 5 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100mA output, safety ...
Our most popular digital electrotherapy unit! The Twin Stim 2nd edition is an exact combination of our TENS 7000 and EMS 7500, which gives the user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 2 Modes of EMS. A TENS and EMS combination! Twin Stim's features include ...
Weights & Measurements
MPN: Tens 7000