Teeter EP-950™ Inversion Table
“Through a regular program of inversion, I have not only found relief for my back pain, I have maintained youthful function in my joints – I am in my 70’s and I am still running and surfing – aren’t you curious what inversion can do for you?” -- Roger Teeter
In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain, improved joint health, and renewed energy and flexibility. If you are looking for a natural, in-home solution to a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality, put your trust in Teeter Hang Ups.
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
• Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
• Reduce nerve pressure
• Realign weight-bearing skeleton
• Relax tense muscles
• Improve joint flexibility and range of movement
• Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6"
• Weight capacity: 300 lb.
• Assembled dimensions: 48 x 27 x 61”
• Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
• EZ Stretch Traction Handles™: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
• Over EZ Handles™: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized
• Over-Sized Medical Grade Frame
• Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: DVD bonus material includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table). *NOTE: The EP-950 cannot be adapted for use with Gravity Boots
• Easy Assembly: 95% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly and DVD guide
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28 x 16 x 66"
• Value Added: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
• Product Guarantee: Teeter, a Better Business Bureau A+ rated company, exceeds industry standards with its full 5-year product warranty. Teeter’s 30-day money back guarantee allows you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you.
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-UpTM Inversion System, which comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots. Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets ...
The InLine Inversion System looks like a padded, upholstered chair but converts to a flat table as you invert so getting on is as easy as sitting in a chair. Once you are seated and have secured your ankles, you lean back and invert to the angle of your ...
The Seated Inversion Core Training System gives you all the benefits of inversion with less stress on the ankles, knees, and hips than with flat inversion tables. The chair's curved backrest extends your back slightly so you can invert to a lesser ...
In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain, improved joint health, and renewed energy and flexibility. If you are looking for a natural, in-home solution to a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality ...
Revive and energize tired, sore muscles with the Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Massage Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support. The powerful vibration motors in the cushion combine with the therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared heating technology in ...