- Student Experiments
- Computer Assisted Experimentation
- Waves and Sound
- Energy and the Environment
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Light and Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic & Nuclear
- Lab Material
- Historic Experiments
- Physics Fun
Barometer for measuring air pressure and demonstrating how an aneroid barometer operates. The measurement system consists of two flat, highly-evacuated metal cans which deform in response to changes in the air pressure. This deformation is indicated ...
Item: U10260 
Digital measuring device for contact-free temperature measurement from large distances, e.g. of hot or moving objects or inaccessible points of measurement, and for simultaneous humidity display. With laser diode as detection aid, integrated in the measuring ...
Item: U11819 
Hygrometer for measuring the relative air humidity, consisting of a round plastic housing with a synthetic hair as the measuring element. The specially treated hair exhibits an almost inertia-free response to changes in humidity. Wall-mountable.
Item: U14293 
Digital measuring device for displaying exterior and interior temperature and humidity. With min/max function and acoustic signal if exterior temperature drops to or below zero, switchable between °C and °F, on/off button, eyelet for hanging ...
Item: U16102 
Aneroid Barometer in a metallic box with altitude adjustment screw at the rear. Graduations in mm of mercury and hPa.
Diameter of the dial: 98 mm
Item: U29948 
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of Humidity and Temperature readings, plus Time and Date
- Measures Humidity (10 to 95%RH) and Temperature (-20.0°F to 140.0°F) plus calculates Dew Point
- Large dual graphical
- Measuring range 100 to 5500feet/min
- Choice of readings in feet/min, meters/second, kM/hour, MPH or knots
- Rugged water resistant housing floats
This wall mountable barometer will allow you to predict tomorrow's weather or check the ambient pressure before starting your experiment. A brass housing and classic design make the barometer usable in a lab or at home.
Range: 27.5 to 31.5 HG (940 ...