A solid platform whose features offer a wide range of treatment options for the busy clinic.
The Adapta ® Summit Hi-Lo treatment table give you multiple options so you can select what works for you. Need a seven section platform? How about a two or three section? The choice is yours.
Using the motorized PosturFlex option to “peak” the center of the table helps accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. You can increase flexion or extension to add to the patient’s comfort without fumbling for bolsters, towel rolls or pillows and gradually bring them back to a flat position when treatment is over. Also included are: gas-assist movable sections and a retractable, integrated, EZ Lift caster system that makes moving the platform a cinch.
Adapta® Summit 3-Section Treatment Platform
• 3 section treatment platform
• Electric high/low from 18” to 37” controlled by foot pedals accessible from all sides of the table
• Gas-assisted head section pivots up and down independent of the chest section • Gas-assist elevates the foot section with the quick-release grab bar
• The leg cushion can be raised to any angle desired up to 80 degrees
• Patient positioning with a hint of cushion contouring within the i-skin foam
• Dual-lever retractable caster system
• Engage the optional, motorised postural drain feature with the push of a button
• Easily convert to Trendelenberg position with a quick raise of the gas-assisted grab bar
• Two-year warranty on cushions. Three-year warranty on base frame and motor
Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface
• Seven to nines times more durable than vinyl
• Crack resistant, antimicrobial and easy to clean
• Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
• Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from “bottoming out” during manual therapy
•Peak the center of the table to accommodate a variety of patients
• Increase flexion/extension to increase patient’s comfort and gradually bring them back to a neutral position
The Competitive Edge
• Cost effective pricing. Get an Adapta hi/lo treatment platform for much less than what you’d expect
• Rapid arrival. Receive your new Adapta treatment platform within weeks from your order date
• Ergonomically designed so no intrusive handles or knobs get between you and your patient
• Whisper quiet scissor lift brings patients to your level via six easy-to-reach pedal controls around the table.
• EZ Lift Retractable Casters
• Gas Assist Movable Sections
Input: 230 V / 1 A / 50 Hz ,120 V / 1.7 A / 60 Hz
Lifting Capacity: 450 lbs (204 kg)