White Foam Topcoat Electrodes Benefits: 4 per pack
• Superior moisture resistance for use with hot/cold therapy.
• White Foam topcoat is constructed with a very soft layering system, providing the patient with unmatched comfort during treatment.
• Foam material is ideal in hot and cold environments. The White Foam topcoat is intended for cold packs.
• Soft and Flexible backing allows for optimal adhesion to the patient’s skin.
• White Foam material provides a protective barrier that can be easily wiped clean.
• Constructed of the highest quality, 35-mil self-adhering hydrogel, allowing for maximum reusability and cost savings. Our extra thick hydrogel allows for multiple applications to the skin for prolonged electrode life.
• Features a layer of pure silver (Ag) coated to our conductive carbon film for reduced impedance, superior conductivity, and uniform current dispersion. This uniform current dispersion eliminates, “hot spots” caused by typical carbon film electrodes. Our premium silver electrodes provide the patient with the maximum comfort to the treatment site.
• Low-profile design maximizes flexibility for superior conformity to the body contours, increasing ease of use per application.
• Manufactured with the highest quality, American-Made raw materials to ensure the best treatment results!
|Dimensions||1.75 x 3.75 in|