Tan Spunlace (Cloth) Topcoat Benefits: 4 per pack
• Very flexible topcoat material allowing for maximum conformity to body contours.
• The low profile design enhances skin contact to uneven surfaces, providing optimal adhesion and increased patient comfort.
• Constructed of the highest quality, 35-mil self-adhering hydrogel, allowing for maximum reusability and cost savings. Our extra thick hydrogel allows for multiple applications to the skin for prolonged electrode life.
• Features a layer of pure silver (Ag) coated to our conductive carbon film for reduced impedance, superior conductivity, and uniform current dispersion. This uniform current dispersion eliminates, “hot spots” caused by typical carbon film electrodes. Our premium silver electrodes provide the patient with the maximum comfort to the treatment site.
• Low-profile design maximizes flexibility for superior conformity to the body contours, increasing ease of use per application.
• Manufactured with the highest quality, American-Made raw materials to ensure the best treatment results!