Utility carts allow practitioners to add mobility and convenience in the office. Carts are commonly used to make modalities like Electrotherapy and Ultrasound units portable. While others carts combine storage for cuff weights and resistance bands with mirrors. Treatment carts are commonly made from wood or stainless steel for easy cleaning.
Cart supply drawer provides convenient storage for clinic supplies. The stainless steel cart accommodates stationary heating units and electrotherapy units.
Get your therapy practice organized with the help of this stainless steel ...
• Three 23" x 17" shelves with non-slip surfaces
• Swivel casters, two with locking brakes
• Carts with Tub have a shelf on top and bottom and a tub in the center.
• Optional power cord assembly includes ...
• White Vinyl Pegboard on One Side
• 12 Weight Hooks Included
• Grey Powder-Coat Exterior
• Acrylic Safety Mirror on One Side
• Vertical Storage for up to 20 Dumbbells
• Resistive Band ...
• Narrow base makes close positioning and storage easy
• Stable, 5-leg nylon base
• Easy positioning with no need to tip style base
• Removable stainless steel tray
• Dual wheel casters
• 1" chrome ...