These Hi-lo treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the hi-lo table.
All AM-Series Hi-lo Treatment Tables share these features:
• 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
• 1½" Firm density foam tops.
• Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
• Top sections have welded steel support frames.
• Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
• Footswitch control.
• Power assisted caster system.
• 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
• Width: 27"
• Length: 76"
• Head Section: One Section 15" x 27" Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees. Contoured Face / Nose Opening
• Center Section: 22" x 27" Does not raise.
• Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises 70 degrees
Armedica Tables are available in 8 designer colors, other colors are available as special order