The unique design of the AM-SP Series Hi-lo Treatment Tables brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
All the AM-SP Series Hi-lo Treatment Tables include the following features:
• 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection.
• 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops.
• Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
• Top sections have welded steel support frames.
• Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
• Footswitch control.
• 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
• 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
• One-step caster system.
• Width: 27"
• Length: 76"
Armedica Tables are available in 8 designer colors: Dove Gray, Taupe, Forest Green, Imperial Blue, Burgundy, Black, Tea Rose and Blue Ridge.