The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
The AM-SP202 Treatment Table features:
• 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection.
• 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops.
• Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
• Top sections have welded steel support frames.
• Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
• Footswitch control.
• 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
• 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
• One-step caster system.
• Top Section: Two Piece
• Width: 30"
• Length: 76"
• Head Section: One Section 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees, Lowers 90 degrees, Contoured Face/Nose Opening
• Body Section: 61" x 30" With Removable Cushion
• Other: Top has 2 3/4" of Multi-Layer Foam, 1 3/4" of Firm Density Foam, and 1" of Soft Density Foam