Friction free lumbar separates 5" and rolls on steel ball roller bearings. The rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
The AM-SP400 Treatment Table features:
• 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection.
• 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops.
• Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
• Top sections have welded steel support frames.
• Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
• Footswitch control.
• 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
• 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
• One-step caster system.
• Top Section: Four Piece
• Width: 27"
• Length: 76"
• Overall Length: 95"
• Head Section: One Section 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured face/nose opening.
• Center Section: 10" x 27"
• Thoracic Section: 17½" x 27"
• Foot Section: 33" x 27" Raises 80 degrees