An All-In-One E-Stim and Ultrasound Combo Device that provides electrotherapy and ultrasound simultaneously.
The microprocessor controlled ComboCare is a professional two-channel electrotherapy device that combines clinical ultrasound therapy with five treatment waveforms: IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveform. The large easy-to-read LCD panel allows the clinician to quickly set up treatment parameters. A dual frequency 5 cm2 sound head comes standard with the unit. Its portable design lets you take it to your patient or keep it at the clinic. It’s easy to use and is up and running within minutes. And its advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where you use it! You can choose between several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
• Two channels of electrical stimulation output
• Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and programmable timer
• Waveforms include: IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveform
• 10 presets per waveform totaling 50 presets in all
• 20 ultrasound presets
• User-defined memory positions for user protocols
• Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
• Includes four (50 x 50 mm) adhesive electrodes, four (50 x100 mm) adhesive electrodes, two sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, two elastic straps, two sets of lead wires, AC adapter and power cord, electrical stimulation cable, electrode wire for ultrasound combination, 5 cm2 ultrasound head, and operating manual
• Dimensions: 9.8” (W) x 7.3 (L) x 3.2 (H)
• Product weight: 6.7 lbs
• 2-year warranty
Important Notice: Prescription required
This item can be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or with a doctor’s prescription. Prescriptions can be faxed to (866)992-1514. If a prescription is not faxed at time of order you will be contacted within 24 hours by our sales team.