The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90/90 position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee joints. The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises - it works like a roman chair, but with better ergonomic support – and the unique traction handles offer a method for stretching and increased decompression.
With Teeter Hang Ups, you can achieve a better back, better bodyTM in just a few minutes a day. Experience a wide range of benefits, including relief of back pain, improved posture through better alignment, enhanced circulation and reduced stress. When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
• Traction Handles: A unique solution for stretching the lower back – offers increased decompression of the spine to maximize effectiveness
• Convenient features: Lower handles provide support for user-controlled rotation; serve as useful resistance tools for stretching
• Sturdy Lap Support holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
• Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security
• Corner feet provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors
• Washable Padded Vinyl Mat: Quality materials are durable and easy to clean
• Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design
• High Quality Finish: Durable powder-coating ensures scratch-resistance
• Warranty and Guarantees. Teeter Hang Ups five-year warranty exceeds industry standards and is one of the few inversion devices with a 30-day money back guarantee, which allows you to personally evaluate the quality and effectiveness of the unit
• Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6"
• Weight capacity: 300 lb.
• Assembled dimensions: 41 x 29 x 45”
|Dimensions||39 x 30 x 8 in|