Burners for experiments which would have formerly needed to be undertaken using a Bunsen burner. Designed to be both thermally and electrically safe. Heating via a column of hot air with a patented air management system. Featuring operation and temperature displays.
• Controlled via energy regulator with bimetallic strips.
• Protected against overheating.
• No overheating of housing during long periods of use.
• Boils liquids without causing them to spit
• Perfectly sealed against spilt liquids.
Liquid reservoir: Up to 140 mm in diameter
Dimensions: 170×130×195 mm³
Weight: 3.8 kg
Operating temperature: 20 … 650°C
Temperature of heating element: max. 900°C
Electrical power consumption: 500 W
Fuse: F-type, 5A, 250 V