The G5 GBM hand‐held massager provides 15 to 55 CPS. It is ergonomically designed to reduce hand vibration. Use the G5 GBM massager for home use or light‐duty clinic only.
G5 massage machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. G5 massage machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking®, not vibration.
The G5 GBM provides very deep penetrating massage. It is reliable, durable and quiet. Using the G5 GBM massage machine over a hot pack or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. It can be equally‐effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
Accessories include: 1‐ four‐ball applicator (AP216); 1‐Two‐Ball Applicator (AP223); 1‐ pointed‐tip applicator (AP227); 1 large 5" diameter firm rubber applicator (AP229); 1‐ curved sponge applicator (AP230); 25‐medium disposable applicator covers (AP235D) and; 25‐large disposable.
• Motor ‐ 1/40 horsepower
• Output Speed ‐ 15 to 55 cycles per second
• Power Source ‐ 90 ‐ 240 VAC 50/60 H
• Speed Control ‐ Solid State Electronic
• Leakage Current ‐ under 75 μA
• Unit Length ‐ 10‐inches
• Unit Weight ‐ 3 Lbs. 10 oz.
• Applicator Packages ‐ PRO‐PORT‐PKG (W50974)
• Shipping Weight ‐ 10 lbs.
|Dimensions||10 x 4 x 4 in|