The IF-4000 helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain.
Interferential is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed.
- Carrier Frequency: 4000Hz Fixed
- Difference Frequency: 1-150Hz Adjustable
- Four Frequency Shiftss: Continuous, 1/1 abrupt, 8/8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped
- Wave Form: Symmetrical Bi-Phasic Square
- Power Source: 9 Volt DC Adapter or Alkaline 9V battery(9V battery not recommend for its short life)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 4 Self-Stick Disposable Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, and Instruction Booklet.
Important Notice: Prescription required
This item can be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or with a doctor’s prescription. Prescriptions can be faxed to (866)992-1514. If a prescription is not faxed at time of order you will be contacted within 24 hours by our sales team.