CAE Luna is CAE Healthcare’s first completely wireless and tetherless infant simulator. Available in three scalable patient configurations (Base, Live, Advanced), with full female to male gender conversion, CAE Luna can provide neonatal training programs with everything needed to achieve critical learning objectives.
From newborn assessment and infant CPR to advanced life support and neonatal resuscitation, CAE Luna has a comprehensive range of features. Equipped with ports for peripheral IV, peripheral arterial catheter and subclavian catheter placement, CAE Luna facilitates priming of all fluid ports from just one site.
CAE Luna supports training in laryngospasm management, tracheostomy care and management, advanced mechanical ventilation, and additionally meets requirements for Infant Nursing Skills, S.T.A.B.L.E. Program, the Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
The perfect infant simulator for progressive skills development
Standard Equipment (All Configurations)
• CAE Luna wireless and tetherless infant manikin: Medium and Dark skin tones available
• Single year CAE Express level support and maintenance Standard Equipment (Live and Advanced Configurations)
• Software compatible tablet
• New software platform CAE Maestro instructor driven
• One CAE Maestro standalone license
• One wireless StethoSym
• Includes five Simulated Clinical Experiences (SCEs) - Infant Code - Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome - Neonatal Resuscitation - Pneumothorax - Poor Perfusion
• Electronic user guide Optional Equipment (Live/Advanced models)
• Patient monitor computer
• SymDefib external defibrillation box
• Additional StethoSym units
• Maestro physiology
• Additional standalone Maestro licenses
Optional Equipment (Advanced model)
• External advanced lung Manikin
• 21” H (53.34 cm)
• Approximate Weight = 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) Electrical
• AC Input: AC 115-230VAC, 50/60Hz
• Internal Batteries: 3.8V 3.88 Ah Lithium ion, rechargeable
• Runtime: Approximately 4 hours
CAE Luna Neonatal Simulator from CAE Healthcare on Vimeo.