The Pinnacle of Quality Craftsmanship and Innovation
Your table is the core of your practice, and with Montane Alps Hi-Lo Treatment Tables, you have a trusted partner. Every detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant, exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of operation.
Montane Alps 5 Section Hi-Lo Treatment Tables features:
• Multilayer padding with specially selected density creates a synergy of ideal resistance for the practitioner and comfort for the patients
• Ultra-quiet actuator and gas springs powerfully lift patients
• High-performance multidirectional casters and one central brake system allows for easy mobility of the table when not in use
• Generous height adjustment range from 19-40 inches
• Proprietary Hallotronic technology offers enhanced reliability
• Steel is laser cut, coated with high quality powder coating and features extra-strong precision robotic welds
• Premium upholstery in tasteful colors.
• Electric Safety Boxes offers added security: allows practitioners to disable the mechanics when not in the room
Montane Alps 5 Section Hi-Lo Table specifications:
• 5 section treatment table includes fold down segments in head section
• Electric high/low height adjustment from 19” to 40” (49 to 101 cm) for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment
• Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360˚, for simple height adjustment
• Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
• Adjustable head support - Positive/ Negative inclinations
• Face hole on head section with removable cushion
• Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
• Gas springs assist in the adjustment of head and foot sections
• Table Dimensions: 79 x 27 x 19-40"