Experiment topics :
• Vertical, angled and horizontal launch
• Recording of the trajectory with an angled launch
• Determination of range and height from the projection angle
• Determination of launch speed from the range and height
• Determination of launch speed using a ballistic pendulum
• Elastic and inelastic collisions
Experimental equipment for the quantitative investigation of projectile laws: vertical horizontal and angled launch, recording of flight trajectories depending on launch angle and projectile range.
Three different reproducible launch speeds, continuously adjustable launch angles, constant height of trajectory at various angles since the launch point is coincident with pivot point of the cannon. Projectile is launched with almost no spin.
The encapsulated design and the use of spherical plastic projectiles ensure that experiments are safe.
The launcher is attached to a table via clamp U10361 or can be used in conjunction with ballistic pendulum U10362.
Horizontal projectile range (Launch angle 45°): 1.1 m, 2.3 m and 4.5 m
Launch angle: 0° – 90°
Reproducibility at 45°: standard deviation less than1%
Standard deviation of launch ranges: < 1%
Diameter of projectiles: 25 mm
Mass of projectiles: 7 g
Dimensions: 205x65x60 mm³ approx.
Mass: 480 g approx.
3 Plastic projectile balls
1 Wing nut M8x20
Overview of all experiments in which the product is used