This position contributes to the Marketing team through a variety of photography, videography, graphic design, and multimedia projects. The graphic multimedia designer will drive awareness and interaction with our customers in a variety of media. Successful candidates will be fluent in and passionate about digital photography, video production, graphic design and writing to support the company’s digital marketing efforts for webinars, social media, email communications, website, catalogs, and other publications. We are a small, all-hands-on-deck team with a relaxed positive atmosphere.
· Develop multimedia content ideas in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
· Create and oversee photography and videography projects, including shooting, editing, and archiving photographs and video.
· Proficient knowledge to set up and operate various production equipment and software including camera, audio, and lighting equipment for studio productions, product demonstrations and webinars.
· Create product videos for demonstration and promotion purposes (film and production).
· Product photography.
· Design creatives that compel the audience for print & digital outlets.
· Graphic designs for digital and print needs, including marketing and campaign materials, advertisements, catalogs, event graphics, flyers, brochures, programs, and newsletters.
· Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets and maintain branding and graphic identity standards.
· Keep up to date on industry technology, techniques, and trends for photo and video production.
· Catalog & brochure production with an eye for detail and organizational skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
· BA degree in graphic design with focus on video and photography or related field and experience.
· Experience in graphic design, photography, and videography.
· Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere).
· Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, video, and software skills.
· Creative mind for new digital campaigns and video.
· Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
· Able to give, receive, and apply constructive criticism.
· Complete projects independently based on creative direction.
· Experience working with an Apple workstation.
· Experience with branding and the ability to adhere to established brand guidelines.
· A balanced mix of creative and technical know-how.
· A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Tucker, GA (Atlanta)