Controllable motor with disc holder and clamp for attachment to a stand rod to spin the Newton's Color Disc (U15500). Including plug-in power supply.
Control range: 0 – 25 rev/s
Rotation direction: reversible
• The three primary colours.
• Creating colours by additive colour mixing.
• Components of primary colours in mixed colours.
• Colours on a monitor screen.
• Principles of perceiving colours ...
To demonstrate additive color mixing in conjunction with the Motor with drive control (U11040). Plastic round disc with segments in the colors red, orange, yellow, bright green, dark green, light blue, dark blue, and violet. The colors are ...
Newton’s Colour Disc for demonstrating additive combination of colours. Mounted on a stable box, moved by a DC motor.
Diameter of disc: 90 mm
Motor: 4 … 6 V DC
Connection: 4 mm safety sockets
Dimensions: 135×85×130 mm³