You know what it is. It’s that crazy, colorful tape that your see on professional athletes and Olympians. Kinesiology tape is the fastest growing rehab solution in the heath care market today.
Now you can become a Certified Kinesiology Taping Specialist (CKTS™) without ever having to leave your home or practice. The K-Cuts Taping System Certification eCourse is the first of its kind! This home study program offers you the most comprehensive means of understanding the amazing world of kinesiology taping. The K-Cuts Taping System eCourse offers the ultimate educational experience. Unlike other on-line courses that simply run a camera from the back of the room and expect the viewer to get the same experience as the live participant, we took the time to be sure that you feel like you’re actually in the classroom, providing you the best seat in the room. We will periodically step away from the classroom to work with you one-on-one in the treatment room, as well as guide you through up close and personal applications of over 30 common and complicated conditions we most frequently see.
no time limits
study at your own pace
multiple quizzes throughout the eCourse to help retain information
retake any chapter or quiz as often as you need to pass & perfect any section
complete the eCourse, pass the quiz, submit all information, and your certificate can instantly be downloaded
16 CEs NCBTMB approved.
With purchase of Learn2Tape K-Cuts Taping System eCourse Certification, you will receive:
1. The K-Cuts Taping System Book: Loaded with over 100 pages of colorful images that take you step by step through over 30 common and complicated conditions.
2. A unique code you to log-in and register for the eCourse (inside cover of book)
3. A roll of 3BTAPE kinesiology tape
4. Exceptional customer support and provider assistance
5. Certificates documenting your course, credits received, and date of completion are available once you have completed the full course requirements. You can access your certificate of completion by logging into your account page, and then visiting your online course. That page will contain a button/link which will enable you to view and print your certificate.
6. CEs: This course provides CE’s for NCBTMB (16), NASM (1.6) & AFAA (15). You may select which provider you are seeking CE’s for at check-out. They are considered online CEs. (Every state has different standards for professional licensure. It is strongly recommended that you check with your state’s professional licensure board to determine what CE’s are accepted.)